SBMA has conducted over 1200 auctions in the past 30 years. Our personnel have the experience and knowledge to evaluate your particular situation and recommend the most effective method for selling your assets.
For an auction to be successful:
• Assets being sold must be common to an industry.
• The industry must be large enough to absorb the assets.
• Markets for the assets need to be geographically convenient.
SBMA conducts both live onsite and online auctions, providing:
• Initial Organization
• Advertising and Promotion
• Event Execution
• Hiring/Supervision of Temporary Labor
• Material Routing & Sorting
• General Plant Cleaning
• Lot Book Preparation
• Auction Checkout
Click HERE to request more information.